Yes girls this is the real me. My son got me. I was asleep on the couch and the pebbles ponytail went in my hair. I woke up and my son was snapping the camera. I was confussed. You know I love yall to be sharing such horrible images. lol I just thought this was funny and wanted to share some of the fun we have at the house.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Prankster son
Yes girls this is the real me. My son got me. I was asleep on the couch and the pebbles ponytail went in my hair. I woke up and my son was snapping the camera. I was confussed. You know I love yall to be sharing such horrible images. lol I just thought this was funny and wanted to share some of the fun we have at the house.
Posted by Gloria at Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment