Hey wanted to share a little news and ask for your help. I am trying out for a dt spot at scrapbookdreamer. this was the first place I ever scrapped at. We got some hints on some things they were looking for in the dt applicants and one was for us to get our friends to go visit and sort of cheer us on or join and share some talents with us. Here is the link if you would like to help me out a little www.scrapbookdreamer.com. My user id is gumby85 there. I would love it if you could come by and say hi and let them know I sent ya. My goal in life at the moment is to be on a dt and sbd and ts is the only place that I really love to be so I am trying real hard. I have the chatty gab. and am comfortable with my work. I don't think I am the best but I think I am true to myself. I think it would be so fun to work with a team to inspire and share with others. So if ya can I would be so grateful for your help.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Go, Gloria, Go!! You know I'm a fan of yours friend!
Post a Comment