
Easter this year was pretty low key. It was a really bad weekend as far as weather went. My sister and mom came over Saturday and we did a round of egg hunting before the storms kicked in. That afternoon the boys tye dyed eggs. Easter morning I overslept (oops) so noone was cooking and too late to for me to get things going soooo----- We ended up going to Alexandria to Ryans and enjoyed a very good meal. I have never ate out for Easter like that, but truely it was nice. The employees and manager were just extremely great and the food was wonderful. I think next year might be a repeat of this year. Has anyone noticed how holidays are just getting more and more just like a regular day? The way my family works and sleeps it is hard to get everyone together. I have so many memories of my childhood with tons and tons of family. I just wish my boys could have those memories too. I miss the days of my family.
8 comments:
Gloria, your pictures are great and you are making memories with your boys, maybe not the same kind, but you are, just look at your sweet pictures! I so wish my son was younger. They grow up too fast!!!
Sounds to me like this was a memorable weekend!! :) TFS your photos.
what fun shots!! looks like you had fun, despite not having as much family as usual! I know what you are talking about though. And we ate out on Easter too!!! Ha, guilty as charged!!
Yes Gloria things are so different from when we are children but making your own traditions are just as great great shots..have a good week
Love all your easter pictures and sometimes it is nice not to have to cook!! LOL
But,I too, love being with family on holidays!!
What fun photos!!! You are making wonderful memories with & for your boys!! They'll always know it in their hearts & it will be confirmed whenever they look at their scrap albums!!!
looks like fun Gloria!
Great shots Gloria! You're making some great memories!
Post a Comment