BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Puberty at 11?????

Today was my sons 11th birthday. I was woke up with my son with a flashlight saying---



"MOMMA do you see it? Do you see it?" I was like what am I supposed to see? He told me "Momma I think I have chest hair" do you see it? do you see it?



I thought I was going to fall out of my bed laughing. I asked him do you want chest hair at your age? Oh yes Momma, it means I am going through puberty doesn't it Momma? Is that what is it is called Momma?



Oh no my son is growing up tooo fast.

3 comments:

JuliesAddiction said...

now thats a good laugh!!

Little Miss said...

TFS, I needed a good chuckle this morning! He looks very proud! This will be a great story to tell his girlfriends in a few years.

Melanie H said...

Oh my, 11 already.

He is in such a hurry to grow up isn't he. I love the story Gloria, its wonderful to scrapbook it to remember.