I did not make it into round 3. I am really disappointed cause I really thought I put myself way out there on the journaling. I hate it when you don't know why you were not picked. I think it is better to know so you can not make the same mistakes and it helps you to improve. On the up note I will continue to do the challenge in the second chance which in reality is very less stressful. I am happy with my lo's so it doesn't really matter in the end as long as you know you did your best. I am trying to tell myself that but I did hope to make it a little further.
I know this post is kindof sulky but that is just the mood I am in. I really am not a sore looser, and don't get mad, I am just really hard on myself and get down with myself thinking what could I have done better. I never think I am good enough and being rejected in stuff like this makes my low self esteem shine bright. I find myself always wanting to feel accepted. Does that sound stupid? I am always being the nice person that gives and gives and gives and I wonder if that makes me a better person. I am always thinking of ways to make another person happy. All of this is making me really think about the next round where our prompt is I'D RATHER......
Would I rather not care?........Would I rather be alone in my what seems like a black deem world?.........Would I rather pretend to be happy all the time?....... which sometimes wears me out... so that leads me to think other stuff like what if I didn't care, what if I didn't make myself smile somedays.....would that make me a worse person and deeper in the dark? Where do you draw the line? Come back later and see how my next lo turns out. I hope it is more happier.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I am bummed about round 3!
Posted by Gloria at Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sweetie, I wish I could hug you right now. Don't sweat the small stuff. You said yourself that you are happy with your layouts you have bee creating, and ultimately isn't that what matters? After all years from now when you look through your pretty albums that is all that you will have, not that your layout wasn't picked. So, just enjoy making them. That is how I do it. If I don't get picked, as long as I made a layout or card that I love, that is all the matters!!! :) {{{{{Hugs}}}} to you! Eva
Post a Comment