BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

new Halloween traditions???








































My two sons have found a new tradition in carving a pumpkin. We were late in carving so the day after halloween we gutted the insides and next think I know the poor pumpkins were being used as target practice. Normally I would have freaked but what can I say "boys will be boys"

5 comments:

just lisa said...

very cute - bet they had a blast shooting them!! Boys will be boys!!! But my girls would have loved it too!

Jona Panesa said...

poor pumpkins. i know how you feel. i'm also surrounded with boys. DS and his cousins and their uncles where a headache.

Tracey Taylor said...

love all those pumpkin pics

Dawn♥ said...

OM! lol! How fun and they turned out CUTE! lol! Can't help laughing!

Shirley said...

OMGosh! Boys will be boys I guess! Too funny!