BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ok everyone the



DO YOU WANT TO BE A SCRAPSTAR???????



is underway at http://www.scrapbookdreamer.com/



so check in each week and see who will be the star.

here is first subject rules

Last night after I sprinkled dream dust on Tonya and Dawn I was checking out their dreams! Wow they even dream about creating layouts and projects...anyways here are the five things that they dreamed most about....



Tonya's list


Basic Grey paper


Ink distressing


StampingRub-ons


Glimmer Mist on Chipboard




Dawn's List


Piggy Tales Paper


Shapes


Black/White Photo's


Thickers


Lacing


and recurring word in BOTH their dreams was 'Dream'....
This week's challenge:Create a paper layout (one or two pages, 8.5 x 11 or larger) containing 5 of the 10 items (please post which items you chose in your description when you upload to the gallery) listed above (in any combination). The word "DREAM" must be in the title. Your LO must also include at least one photo and journaling. Everything else is up to you. You may include additional elements as long as the above criteria is met. The layout MUST be uploaded into the gallery by noon on Saturday
















ok here is week two.

here is their list of 'Dream Items'

Kathi's List


Making Memories patterned papers


ChipboardSwirls/Flourishes


Black & White Photo(s)


Fussy cut pattern paper


Megan's List


blue


buttons


sewing


chatterbox


handwritten journaling


And they were dreaming about BOM (book of me) pages that contained their 'BUCKET LIST' (Bucket List = the top 5 things you want to do before you kick the bucket, i.e., die)
















Here are their Dream Items Round 3

Tammy's List

Hand-stitching


Grungeboard


PaintKaiser Craft paper


Ric-Rac

Katie's List


-ribbon-


staples-


black background cardstock


-stamps-


hand doodling

And what was really cool is they were dreaming about a Non Scrapbooking element


so here is YOUR challengeCreate a paper layout (one or two pages, 8.5 x 11 or larger) containing 5 of the 10 items (please post which items you chose in your description when you upload to the gallery and their manufacturer) listed above (in any combination). AND you must use a non-scrapbooking element such as cardboard, metal, or other non-traditional embellies on it! Everything else is up to you. You may include additional elements as long as the above criteria is met.


















Here is your dream lists for this week: round 4
girls I am sad to say I was eliminated. (haven't figured out why cause I had all 10 techniques plus used 6 different unusual objects on my lo.) lol lol lol I have just about decided my lo's suck. I don't know why I set myself up to feel like a failure, but oh well. I have to keep reminding myself I am just doing this for fun. So I put my big girl drawers on and decided to attempt the next round. I am not happy with this one cause I did it in a hurry.


Melanie's List


Acrylic Background/Transparent Background


Thickers


Rhinestones


Scallops


Handmade Felt Embellishment

Laura G's List


distressing


Scenic Route


Black cardstock


fancy cutting


2 page layouts


see told you...very different but one thing they had in common is quotes..they both have quotes floating through their dreams....the one they had in common?'


You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.'C.S. Lewis
















ok here is the last lo for the 5 round of challenges.



list was brads, flowers, chipboard, grungeboard, photo corners, fall colors, hidden journaling, paper tearing, layers.



oh and journaling was the dream. I used flowers, layers, photo corners all from stackems pumpkin pie collection. I also used grungeboard, inking the grundgeboard, paper tearing, and bunch of layers.

7 comments:

just lisa said...

Good Luck GLoria!!! Love that picture of you all and how you did that stitching with the ribbon - so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh that's very pretty Gloria! Love the candid shot - and that touch of red on the black and white. Good luck!!

Ginger (gigraham)

JoEllyn said...

I LOOVE that picture of you all!!!! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Good luck girl!!! cute page!

Shirley said...

Good luck Gloria! Bring it on girl!

Melanie H said...

This is a gorgoeus layout Gloria, good luck this week.

Tracey Taylor said...

That is adorable. good luck, girl