wow if you haven't checked out http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/ treasured hunt that is going on you sure are missing out. There is some great inspiration going on and the contest is on. The good thing about it is there is a second chance catagory so it is not tooo late for you to join in. Come by and join the fun.
Oh my gosh, Leslie just announced the second chance winner and guess what???? it was me, it was me. I was so shocked. I did not expect anything for this. I was just happy to have the chance to challenge myself and help my scrapbook skills grow. Thank you to all that played along and special Congrats to Debbie who won the dt judged contest.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My Entries for TS's Treasured Hunt Challenge
Posted by Gloria at Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are gorgoeus layouts Gloria, I love how you did the scalloped border on the first one.
I really love these LO's but the If I ruled the world one is my fave!
Post a Comment