Ok I am aggravated with my music videos. I was so proud I was able to figure out how to blog them and know they will not play. Maybe a problem with them but if they don't play by Monday I am going to have to get rid of it and try something else. It really bothers me to not have something work. I just woke up and it is 11:00am my sweet hubby let me sleep. I so love him. I am fixin to go plan my day. I really want to go shopping but so broke. Gas is too high to go to the next town unless I had a reason. I never thought I would see the day I would not go go go because of money not to get there. so depressing. I guess I will go scrap what I can today. I have some inspiration and can't wait to see if I can pull it off. We will see.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have no idea about the music videos, I haven't added those before.
Your hubby is so nice to let you sleep in. You needed it sweetie.
Post a Comment